Find out more
First sparked as an idea travelling through Norway and Sweden in October 2018, immersed in nature and our environment, Phloem was established by Huw in Manchester, Summer 2019. We started out with the Original Plant Tee, and have since grown our range of evergreen styles, keeping our core environmental and ethical values at the centre of all we do.
We want to raise environmental awareness and contribute to the changes fashion needs through well made, ethical and sustainable designs and products.
We are dedicated to creating garments that minimise their impact on the planet, are produced in an ethical and sustainable way, and last for years and years.
- Our clothing is made from 100% Organic Cotton with suppliers accredited by the Global Organic Textile Standard and Soil Association Organic Standard.
- The entire production of the clothing is controlled and certified by the GOTS.
- All of our garments are made in a factory that is a member of, and is closely monitored by, the Fair Wear Foundation. This ensures that 100% of the production complies with the FWF Code of Labour Practices in accordance with the International Labour Organisation’s conventions.
- The production factory is powered entirely by renewable green energy, and only uses low-impact raw materials, producing very low amounts of Carbon.
- All of our packaging is 100% recyclable, and any stamps are created using eco friendly inks and reclaimed wood stamps.