Write for us - Sustainable and Ethical blog
Want to contribute to Phloem?
We are always on the look out for guest bloggers and would love to hear from you. If you are a blogger who writes with sustainability at heart, then we would be more than happy to post an article of yours. We will also happily link back to your website/blog with the credit for each article.
- Article Length - Around 500 - 2000 words.
- Topics - Anything sustainable, ethical or environmental. For example, zero waste, sustainability, houseplant tips, tips on sustainable and ethical lifestyle, green lifestyle, minimalist lifestyle, zero waste, environmental causes, conservation.
- Submissions must be your own original work, and preferably would not have been published before (if this doesn't work for you, then please get in touch to discuss this point).
- Submissions must be well written with good english
- Preferably submit with one photo minimum
How to submit
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Blog post submission' in the subject. We will then respond within a week to discuss further.